Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

I wonder if....Susan's "final" song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:26 am

I recall Piers and Amanda saying they wanted Susan to sing I Dreamed a Dream again. I wonder if Susan would have sung a different song, if she would have won?

I would love to hear her sing The Impossible Dream.

Anyhow, I'm sure Susan will have a wonderful career, even though she placed 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:36 am

I think Susan has been too stressed in that last week to rehearse an other song...
It's as well she took again I dreamed a dream !
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:27 pm

The tabloid press treated her terribly and it's a miracle she was able to pull herself together to finish that sham of a contest. More power to the lady. I have a great deal of respect for her as a person and I think she was very gracious. Remember, she didn't lose first place, she won second and this will work out better for her in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:27 pm

As I said in an other topic on this forum (or an other Susan Fan site), Susan will record a CD in Czech Republic backed by the Czech Philarmonic Orchestra...
She lost a final to win the world !
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Bruno wrote:
As I said in an other topic on this forum (or an other Susan Fan site), Susan will record a CD in Czech Republic backed by the Czech Philarmonic Orchestra...
She lost a final to win the world !

So very right you are, Sir!
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 am

Yes, this will most probably work out best for Susan, to record and perform as she feels so led. I think she will choose wonderful songs as she did for BGT...this will be great to hear such songs all on one CD and with Susan's great voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if....Susan's "final" song   I wonder if....Susan's "final" song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if....Susan's "final" song
Page 1 of 1