Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Teenage girl at Susans audition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Teenage girl at Susans audition Empty
PostSubject: Teenage girl at Susans audition   Teenage girl at Susans audition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:50 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2009/04/27/teenage-girl-in-susan-boyle-video-victim-of-internet-hate-campaign-86908-21311804/

I was quite saddened to read this because
1, the girl could have been anyone, it just happened that she was the one who got filmed.
2, Everybody no doubt in that audience did the exact same and thought the exact same thing
3, Isn't it rather hypocritical of people to be saying that she shouldn't have judged Susan before meeting or hearing her sing yet people are posting nasty, hateful comments about the girl.

Just as everybody else, I'm sure she was stunned when Susan sang and loved every minute of it, I just feel sorry for the girl. She's in my opinion just another victim of the so called "keyboard warriors" who seem to only want to post hateful comments on the internet. No
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Teenage girl at Susans audition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl at Susans audition   Teenage girl at Susans audition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 am

SusanFTW wrote:
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2009/04/27/teenage-girl-in-susan-boyle-video-victim-of-internet-hate-campaign-86908-21311804/

I was quite saddened to read this because
1, the girl could have been anyone, it just happened that she was the one who got filmed.
2, Everybody no doubt in that audience did the exact same and thought the exact same thing
3, Isn't it rather hypocritical of people to be saying that she shouldn't have judged Susan before meeting or hearing her sing yet people are posting nasty, hateful comments about the girl.

Just as everybody else, I'm sure she was stunned when Susan sang and loved every minute of it, I just feel sorry for the girl. She's in my opinion just another victim of the so called "keyboard warriors" who seem to only want to post hateful comments on the internet. No

I totally don't agree with hating the girl either. But there sure are some people out there that can get very hateful....especially with the internet where no one sees their faces. I hope the girl will be alright. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them....people should give this girl a chance again.
Back to top Go down

Teenage girl at Susans audition
Page 1 of 1