Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Does she need Britains Got Talent?

Go down 
+5
Debp
GritsT
Blue Moon
M L
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Does she need Britains Got Talent? Empty
PostSubject: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Now, with her being such a big musical phenomenon do you think she needs Britains Got Talent? Simon Cowell's already been talking about a record deal, shes been on TV all over the world, she's getting thousands of people wanting here autograph wherever she goes and she's had MILLIONS of YouTube viewers so do you think perhaps somebody might just come along and try scoop her up before the final or do you think she'll stick it out?
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:30 am

Does anyone know how limited she is by being involved with the show? By that, I mean does it preclude any involvement in other projects? In a way, all her attention has somewhat bypassed the need for the show and makes it harder for the other contestants.

That said, I wish Simon would get started on that CD! And I have heard rumblings of a movie role. If being on the show keeps her from moving ahead with her career, then perhaps she doesn't require continuing as a contestant. Unless she needs the time to gather her ducks in a row. I imagine this has all been a bit overwhelming and fast. But then again, she has been singing since she was a young girl and maybe she's ready to get on with it all.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 am

I'm quite sure she has to go through to the end. It would not surprise me in the least if all contestants are required to sign some kind of agreement that binds them to having Simon Cowell represent them if they are successful. He is, after all, one of the show's producers. I don't think they knew ahead of time she was as awesome as she is. But I do admit that since that young boy's appearance, I have been re-thinking the whole idea. When has Simon EVER given someone a second chance? That just strikes me as being manufactured to raise the hype of the show.
Keep in mind also that the producers were the one's who sent a bodyguard to be with Susan. They are obviously protecting their financial investment in Susan.
Now I am like every other Susan Boyle fan, I want her to win, but there are more shows to be aired and more contestants to come. It would be completely unfair if Susan released anything prior to the end of this competition. By doing that, she would taint the outcome, and we certainly don't want that. She's already proven she is going to be one tough act to follow, but if we apply what we think are Susan's traits here, we will want everyone to try to succeed at their dream. She's already a star, irregardless of the outcome of the competition.
Without Britain's Got Talent, we would never have heard of her. She needs to follow the same rules as the rest of the contestants, even though it's obvious to the rest of us that she most certainly does have a career once the show airs it's final winner.
Back to top Go down
GritsT
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
GritsT

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 am

I don't think there is any question that Susan is obligated to see BGT through to the finish, and although it would be great to see her win it all...........and although I don't think she "needs" it, I think it will be good experience for her and give her a better foundation for the career that is sure to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TrueValue.com/plantation
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 am

I saw a video of Susan being interviewed in her home. She said right now she has the contest, but in the next couple of years (as asked by the interviewer), Susan said she would like to make some records. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 am

She has a ready made market when she does finally release a CD. And if we all buy in pairs because we think we will wear out the first copy, then she's not going to be having any money worries.
Back to top Go down
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:30 am

No kidding, Blue Moon. The way I see it, I won't feel the slightest bit of hesitancy contributing to her coffers because she is a fine person, which is more than I can say about a number of celebrities. In many respects, she has a chance at a wider range of fans than Paul Potts does with his more classical sound. And he's sold 4 million copies of his first CD and has a new one coming out on May fifth. If he is now a millionaire and deservedly so, I think we can safely say Susan Boyle's financial future looks good.
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
IvoryMist

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:52 pm

I hear her brother wants her to leave the show and get on with offers.

I also hear she is getting frustrated with all the peeps hanging out by her home that she had to go and stay at her sister's just for some peace!

No doubt she will want to sing for the queen so she will probably stay on the show!

There is some great talent that she has to go up against...that little ballet singer was awesome....maybe Susan will not win anyways.

Also people have become saturated with Susan Boyle.....and she might lose her appeal!
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 pm

I can't see Susan losing her appeal. Her voice is simply too powerful and she's endeared herself to millions of people.
From my understanding of the rules, she is committed to doing this until the end. I just don't see the little ballet singer as serious competition.
As for saturation, she's barely tapped that market yet. We have so little and we are all clamoring for more, more, more.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:15 am

I can't see her losing her appeal with that tremendous voice either. So many wonderful songs out there that she would be great at singing.
Back to top Go down
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Multilingual

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 pm

I predict that Susan will become a multimillionaire within the next few months already. I predict that she will establish a charitable foundation and will be an extremely generous benefactor. That is the kind of person she strikes me to be! The world will be a better place in many ways before her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 pm

I agree Multilingual, Susan strikes me as that kind of person as well. What remains to be seen is how her family will handle the decisions Susan makes.
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
IvoryMist

PostSubject: Re: Does she need Britains Got Talent?   Does she need Britains Got Talent? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Will Susan sing this as well as this singer?