Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Michael Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:07 am

Does anyone know if the first guy who claimed to be molested confessed that he was put up to that by his father (for the money)? I have heard this but don't know if it has been confirmed.

I do understand that the 2nd boy's mother started to change her testimony on the witness stand, and Michael was declared not guilty.

Personally, I do not believe Michael molested those 2 boys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Debp wrote:
Does anyone know if the first guy who claimed to be molested confessed that he was put up to that by his father (for the money)? I have heard this but don't know if it has been confirmed.

I do understand that the 2nd boy's mother started to change her testimony on the witness stand, and Michael was declared not guilty.

Personally, I do not believe Michael molested those 2 boys.

I have heard that but it was first just posted on somebody's blog so alot of people say it was made up. I never believe it myself either, as soon as I heard it I just kinds sat back and said "Oh, Michael" because I knew what he'd go through. I think everybody knew that he never did it but some people just refused to believe it.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Mrs Delahunty

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Never believed that either and in case it was true then I don´t understand the parents.I would do everything (and not only pleasant things) with the molester of my child but never accept his money and shut up.

This a a site about his last trial,sums everything up and shows why Michael is innocent

Who is Michael
Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 am

Mrs Delahunty wrote:
Never believed that either and in case it was true then I don´t understand the parents.I would do everything (and not only pleasant things) with the molester of my child but never accept his money and shut up.

This a a site about his last trial,sums everything up and shows why Michael is innocent

Who is Michael

Thanks for the site. I don't have alot of time to read it all but did skim it.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 am

Looks like Michael's doctor that lived with him is going to be charged with manslaughter. The autopsy report should be out in a few days....the coroner said if that operating room anesthesia is the cause of death, he'll put homicide on the death certificate!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Debp wrote:
Looks like Michael's doctor that lived with him is going to be charged with manslaughter. The autopsy report should be out in a few days....the coroner said if that operating room anesthesia is the cause of death, he'll put homicide on the death certificate!

Yeah, I'm just glad that his family can finally know what's gone on when it comes out. Michael even told one of his family, I think it was Latoya, that he though somebody was out to get him, because they wanted his records. But they all kept changing his phone number and when his family came round to see him they kept telling them he was out, busy, rehearsing or something and they apparently never got to see him because they kept getting turned away at the door and couldn't ring him because they didn't know his numbers! And Michael knew nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Debp wrote:

Yeah, I'm just glad that his family can finally know what's gone on when it comes out. Michael even told one of his family, I think it was Latoya, that he though somebody was out to get him, because they wanted his records. But they all kept changing his phone number and when his family came round to see him they kept telling them he was out, busy, rehearsing or something and they apparently never got to see him because they kept getting turned away at the door and couldn't ring him because they didn't know his numbers! And Michael knew nothing about it.

Oh, that's awful that his own family couldn't get in to see him!!

Since Michael apparently had a very severe problem with insomnia, I'm so sorry he couldn't get help from a medical doctor specializing in that field. I guess his brain was so revved up from his very active performances, etc, that it couldn't relax enough for him to sleep. Well, I believe Michael made his peace with the Lord and is now with God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2