PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Share | 
 

 Michael Jackson

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Michael Jackson   Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

After suffering a cardiac arrest, Michael jackson diead at 50 earlier today. Although he was very controversial he was one of the biggest pop stars in history and will be missed by millions. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and fans. Rest In Peace, one of music greatest heroes.


Last edited by SusanFTW on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Well after suffering a cardiac arrest, Michael jackson diead at 50 earlier today. Although he was very controversial he was one of the biggest pop stars in history and will be missed by millions. My thoughts go out to his family.

Oh dear, I just saw something on the internet about his being taken to the hospital not breathing, but hadn't read he died until now.

It's always sad when someone dies so young, I think. Even though I did not follow him as a fan, I always thought he seemed like a kind and gentle soul. Since he did not have a real childhood, I think he tried to recapture what he missed with the children. I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Points : 23
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 37
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I was really shocked when I read the headline today Sad Was a huge fan in the 80/90´s,my taste in music changed I lost interest but I still love his music.He was known all over the world but so the loneliest person on the planet.
And although I don´t have a clear opinion about the whole child molest thing do I hope that the yellow press leaves him alone now and let him rest in peace because I think they soon come up with some very "exclusive" details about his death and funeral
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Bruno
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 186
Points : 218
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-30
Age : 60
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:38 pm

I was'nt a fan of Michael Jackson... I could at least see he was a good dancer...
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Bruno
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 186
Points : 218
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-30
Age : 60
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:00 am

The autopsy results here in L.A. will be released in about 4 weeks. It is said Michael was on 7 prescription drugs.....pain killers and anti-anxiety drugs.

I just read on the internet his personal doctor has hired himself attorneys....he might be in big trouble if Michael overdosed. The doctor actually lived at Michael's estate in Holmby Hills (richer than Beverly Hills).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Michael had also been taking a daily injection of Demerol, the drug which is thought to have been the one which bought on the Cardiac arrest. But what I find strange is that when police & ambulances arrived at his home, his doctor was nowhere to be found. So if they do find that it was an overdose, then i can see his doctor being in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 pm

This seriously made me feel sick:


"After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”


HERES THE LINK bit.ly gBAvK
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Points : 23
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 37
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm

What a surprise...not Mad Evil or Very Mad Well,it´s true money develops only the best sides of the people...

They published some pics of the rehearsal for his new show today and wow he looked really relaxed,happy and healthy(!) on these pics.Looks like he´d even gained some pounds.

Really breaks your heart when you see the pics and you know that he´s gone for good Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 am

I never thought that Michael molested those boys. To me, he was just a kind and gentle person who was seeking to have some joy that he never had as a child by giving to and doing things for the children. (Btw, his former attorney said Michael was never the same after those charges.)

About the drugs.....I heard that Michael Jackson confided in Deepak Chopra that he was getting those other drugs from other physicians....so maybe his own doctor is off the hook?

Too bad, though, that his own doctor did not know the street address to tell the paramedics! Here in the USA a home (landline) phone will show the address to 911 (emergency). I guess only cell phones were available. The doctor said there was no phone in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm

If it wasn't for the media then everybody would know the truth about what happened. It sickens me that the press twist and turn things. I think it's disgusting how Bashier edited his documentary, Michael literally opened up his heart to bashir and let him in on some deep secrets, but Bashir edited the film so it looked like Michael was the bad guy but did anybody see take 2 with Maury Povich? The bits of the interview you weren't supposed to see.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 am

SusanFTW wrote:
If it wasn't for the media then everybody would know the truth about what happened. It sickens me that the press twist and turn things. I think it's disgusting how Bashier edited his documentary, Michael literally opened up his heart to bashir and let him in on some deep secrets, but Bashir edited the film so it looked like Michael was the bad guy but did anybody see take 2 with Maury Povich? The bits of the interview you weren't supposed to see.

I missed the interview but my mom caught the last several minutes of it. I didn't see the Maury Povich thing either.

Yes, it's a shame that they edit things to make a person sound badly.

At another forum, I read that Michael Jackson sent flowers to Susan Boyle with a note "They persecuted Jesus, too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Debp wrote:
SusanFTW wrote:
If it wasn't for the media then everybody would know the truth about what happened. It sickens me that the press twist and turn things. I think it's disgusting how Bashier edited his documentary, Michael literally opened up his heart to bashir and let him in on some deep secrets, but Bashir edited the film so it looked like Michael was the bad guy but did anybody see take 2 with Maury Povich? The bits of the interview you weren't supposed to see.

I missed the interview but my mom caught the last several minutes of it. I didn't see the Maury Povich thing either.

Yes, it's a shame that they edit things to make a person sound badly.

At another forum, I read that Michael Jackson sent flowers to Susan Boyle with a note "They persecuted Jesus, too."

I heard that too, it doesn't surprise me. Even in some of his songs and interviews he said such simple things yet they had such deep meaning.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Debp wrote:
SusanFTW wrote:
If it wasn't for the media then everybody would know the truth about what happened. It sickens me that the press twist and turn things. I think it's disgusting how Bashier edited his documentary, Michael literally opened up his heart to bashir and let him in on some deep secrets, but Bashir edited the film so it looked like Michael was the bad guy but did anybody see take 2 with Maury Povich? The bits of the interview you weren't supposed to see.

I missed the interview but my mom caught the last several minutes of it. I didn't see the Maury Povich thing either.

Yes, it's a shame that they edit things to make a person sound badly.

At another forum, I read that Michael Jackson sent flowers to Susan Boyle with a note "They persecuted Jesus, too."

I heard that too, it doesn't surprise me. Even in some of his songs and interviews he said such simple things yet they had such deep meaning.

That is good to hear about the simple things he said with deep meaning.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Points : 23
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 37
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:44 am

a vid of the rehearsal for his last shows.makes it even harder to believe that he´s gone for good Crying or Very sad and it shows his critics that he was able to handle the shows

Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

Thanks for posting this. Was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Yeah, I saw that video lastnight when it was posted on another forum. It's hard to believe that he's gone but in that video I'd never tell that he was 50! He looks like he lvoes every minute of that, doing what he does best.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Yeah, I saw that video lastnight when it was posted on another forum. It's hard to believe that he's gone but in that video I'd never tell that he was 50! He looks like he lvoes every minute of that, doing what he does best.

I think a childlike spirit kept him looking young. Upon Michael's death, I heard Donald Trump say an interesting statement. He said in a nice way "Michael was a man when he was a boy, and a boy when he was a man."
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 am

Tomorrow is Michael's memorial service. I plan to watch it....10 a.m. Pacific time. That whole area around Staples Center has been blocked off and people from all over the world are here. I live about 2 miles from Staples.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 am

Debp wrote:
Tomorrow is Michael's memorial service. I plan to watch it....10 a.m. Pacific time. That whole area around Staples Center has been blocked off and people from all over the world are here. I live about 2 miles from Staples.

It's going to be something spectacular, I think. Unfortunately, I didn't get a ticket, I was ready to book the flights and when I go the email my heart started pounding but sadly, no.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Points : 23
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 37
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Not gonna watch it cos I already cried when they showed the preparations for the memorial service,then I´ll probabaly cry my eyes out Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 am

Anyone wishing to pay respects to Michael can do so here:
http://www.mjhq.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Aswell as view pictures, audio, video etc. It's a great forum!
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 am

The memorial service was very inspirational and good....so glad of that. I watched the entire 2 hrs. Shed tears on some occasions....mainly when Brooke Shields and Paris, his daughter, spoke. Also, when they said Michael's favorite song was "Smile"....."smile though your heart is breaking."

Going to watch the special on right now with his wife, Debbie, so must run now. Might post more tomorrow about the memorial. God bless everyone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 189
Points : 338
Karma : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 59
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

I watched it too, I thought Paris was incredibly brave at the end. And the poem by Maya Angelou was very heartwarming along with basically what everybody said. Al Sharpton made a very inspirational speech as did the Luther King's. I don't cry that often but I was having to hold back tears throughout it.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 474
Karma : 1
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 am

Yes, such a lovely memorial service. I was listening to Lionel Richie's song today on Youtube...such a good song. I posted it where I am a mod as I think some there didn't catch the service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   

Back to top Go down
 
Michael Jackson
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» was there ever a Christian alternative to Michael Jackson?
» Jonathan Moffett Michael Jackson Kit
» Boomer Plays Jonathan Moffett's Kit
» Michael Jackson DMC Megamix????
» Michael Sweet with BOSTON ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: