Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Michael Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

After suffering a cardiac arrest, Michael jackson diead at 50 earlier today. Although he was very controversial he was one of the biggest pop stars in history and will be missed by millions. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and fans. Rest In Peace, one of music greatest heroes.

Last edited by SusanFTW on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Well after suffering a cardiac arrest, Michael jackson diead at 50 earlier today. Although he was very controversial he was one of the biggest pop stars in history and will be missed by millions. My thoughts go out to his family.

Oh dear, I just saw something on the internet about his being taken to the hospital not breathing, but hadn't read he died until now.

It's always sad when someone dies so young, I think. Even though I did not follow him as a fan, I always thought he seemed like a kind and gentle soul. Since he did not have a real childhood, I think he tried to recapture what he missed with the children. I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Mrs Delahunty

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I was really shocked when I read the headline today Sad Was a huge fan in the 80/90´s,my taste in music changed I lost interest but I still love his music.He was known all over the world but so the loneliest person on the planet.
And although I don´t have a clear opinion about the whole child molest thing do I hope that the yellow press leaves him alone now and let him rest in peace because I think they soon come up with some very "exclusive" details about his death and funeral
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Bruno
Bruno

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:38 pm

I was'nt a fan of Michael Jackson... I could at least see he was a good dancer...
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Bruno
Bruno

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:00 am

The autopsy results here in L.A. will be released in about 4 weeks. It is said Michael was on 7 prescription drugs.....pain killers and anti-anxiety drugs.

I just read on the internet his personal doctor has hired himself attorneys....he might be in big trouble if Michael overdosed. The doctor actually lived at Michael's estate in Holmby Hills (richer than Beverly Hills).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Michael had also been taking a daily injection of Demerol, the drug which is thought to have been the one which bought on the Cardiac arrest. But what I find strange is that when police & ambulances arrived at his home, his doctor was nowhere to be found. So if they do find that it was an overdose, then i can see his doctor being in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 pm

This seriously made me feel sick:

"After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

HERES THE LINK http://bit.ly/gBAvK
Back to top Go down
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Mrs Delahunty

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm

What a surprise...not Mad Evil or Very Mad Well,it´s true money develops only the best sides of the people...

They published some pics of the rehearsal for his new show today and wow he looked really relaxed,happy and healthy(!) on these pics.Looks like he´d even gained some pounds.

Really breaks your heart when you see the pics and you know that he´s gone for good Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dames-art.net
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 am

I never thought that Michael molested those boys. To me, he was just a kind and gentle person who was seeking to have some joy that he never had as a child by giving to and doing things for the children. (Btw, his former attorney said Michael was never the same after those charges.)

About the drugs.....I heard that Michael Jackson confided in Deepak Chopra that he was getting those other drugs from other physicians....so maybe his own doctor is off the hook?

Too bad, though, that his own doctor did not know the street address to tell the paramedics! Here in the USA a home (landline) phone will show the address to 911 (emergency). I guess only cell phones were available. The doctor said there was no phone in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm

If it wasn't for the media then everybody would know the truth about what happened. It sickens me that the press twist and turn things. I think it's disgusting how Bashier edited his documentary, Michael literally opened up his heart to bashir and let him in on some deep secrets, but Bashir edited the film so it looked like Michael was the bad guy but did anybody see take 2 with Maury Povich? The bits of the interview you weren't supposed to see.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 am

SusanFTW wrote:
If it wasn't for the media then everybody would know the truth about what happened. It sickens me that the press twist and turn things. I think it's disgusting how Bashier edited his documentary, Michael literally opened up his heart to bashir and let him in on some deep secrets, but Bashir edited the film so it looked like Michael was the bad guy but did anybody see take 2 with Maury Povich? The bits of the interview you weren't supposed to see.

I missed the interview but my mom caught the last several minutes of it. I didn't see the Maury Povich thing either.

Yes, it's a shame that they edit things to make a person sound badly.

At another forum, I read that Michael Jackson sent flowers to Susan Boyle with a note "They persecuted Jesus, too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Debp wrote:
SusanFTW wrote:

I missed the interview but my mom caught the last several minutes of it. I didn't see the Maury Povich thing either.

At another forum, I read that Michael Jackson sent flowers to Susan Boyle with a note "They persecuted Jesus, too."

I heard that too, it doesn't surprise me. Even in some of his songs and interviews he said such simple things yet they had such deep meaning.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Debp wrote:
SusanFTW wrote:

I heard that too, it doesn't surprise me. Even in some of his songs and interviews he said such simple things yet they had such deep meaning.

That is good to hear about the simple things he said with deep meaning.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Delahunty
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Mrs Delahunty

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:44 am

a vid of the rehearsal for his last shows.makes it even harder to believe that he´s gone for good Crying or Very sad and it shows his critics that he was able to handle the shows