Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Empty
PostSubject: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 am

I watched a video with Susan's former vocal coach (a young man). He read a sentence from a letter that Susan wrote to him. In it she said "he was the first person to ever say he liked her and she's been crying ever since"!!

I'm halfway crying over this. So very sad.

I wonder where were all of the teachers when Susan was bullied as a child? Also, after Susan's mother's death, the youths would egg each other on to go to the crazy lady's house!! And Piers said she told him, people would throw rocks at her home!!

Where were all of the decent people when these things were going on? Why did no one speak up for Susan or at least tell the police about this stuff?

I believe we need to speak up for those that are a kinder sort of person, that perhaps cannot speak up for themselves. God bless you, Susan, and keep you in His loving care always.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 am

How awful. She's a wonderful human being with a huge heart and for people to treat he like that is just shameful.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 am

Yes, it is shameful. Let's all be kinder to those like Susan who might need a friend or just some kind words.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:29 pm

That kind of stuff to me is dispicable! No matter who they do it to, can't find anything good in their own lives so have to make other miserable, I just cannot stand it and it's one of few things that get me incredibly angry. And then after her mother died "go to the crazy ladies house", I'm honestly disgusted, it's a shame this kind of stuff happens everyday to inoccent, ordinary people just like Susan who are trying to get on with their lives.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
englishrose
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Susan's emotional state may well be that she is not fully over her mother's passing.
11 yrs ago my mother passed away unexpectedly then 3 days later my husband was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and within 2 months he too had gone. it took me 7 years to come to terms with what life dealt me . Susan is a credit to everyone but there
are always the minority who like to cause trouble and hurt people. I'm so soorry for Susan
that she had to tolerate all that abuse. She has faith, humanity, and loves a joke, she also
has the love and respect of the world. God Bless you Susan.

Englishrose.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:37 am

englishrose wrote:

11 yrs ago my mother passed away unexpectedly then 3 days later my husband was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and within 2 months he too had gone. it took me 7 years to come to terms with what life dealt me .

Englishrose.

Oh my, how traumatic that was.....God bless you and keep you always in His care.
Back to top Go down
AliceC432
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
AliceC432

PostSubject: Hey   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 pm

It is such a shame that susan boyle, didnt win i feel that she performed to the standard the queen would like to see and i feel that the people that didnt vote for her are stupid and if they think that DIVERSITY is better than a 48 year old amazing singer then think again!!!!! LOL

i LOVE YOU susan boyle i hope u read this and get better soon!!!!!!!!!!11

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 am

AliceC432 wrote:
It is such a shame that susan boyle, didnt win i feel that she performed to the standard the queen would like to see and i feel that the people that didnt vote for her are stupid and if they think that DIVERSITY is better than a 48 year old amazing singer then think again!!!!! LOL

i LOVE YOU susan boyle i hope u read this and get better soon!!!!!!!!!!11

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So great to see a young person routing for Susan!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....   Nobody ever said they liked Susan before.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody ever said they liked Susan before....
Page 1 of 1