Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

The Queen wants Susan!

Go down 
+6
AliceC432
englishrose
Domani
Debp
Bruno
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

The Queen wants Susan! Empty
PostSubject: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

After being "bowled over" by Susans performance of I dreamed a dream on Britains Got Talent, The Queen has shocked the shows bosses by personally requesting Susan to perform at the Royal Variety Performance. However, because Susan never won, would this still be possible? But to be honest, now it's over I feel it's between The Queen and Susan, not the show bosses.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Obama wants her to perform at the White House for the fourth of July...
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 am

That's wonderful about the Queen wanting Susan and also our President!!!

I'm praying that Susan will get the recouperation she needs and be able to perform for them.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 am

I'm thrilled that the Queen wants Susan to perform for her. As far as Obama goes, he's only doing it because the US was behind Susan. I don't like Obama and he just wants to look good in the publics eye.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
englishrose
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 am

Wherever did you hear this news about the queen inviting Susan on the show or your President asking her to go over for the 4th of july.
I have looked all over the internet and none of the news bulletins have announced this.
It do look Susan will miss the BGT TOUR.AS IT STARTS IN 10 DAYS TIME.

I do hope the Queen has asked Susan but no one I have contacts with have heard this piece of news.

Englishrose.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:33 am

Here is an article saying Pres. Obama wants Susan to perform at the White House.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/06/02/exclusive-susan-boyle-invited-to-sing-for-president-barack-obama-at-white-house-once-she-recovers-from-collapse-86908-21408138/

I did not vote for him but am glad he has asked Susan to perform.
Back to top Go down
englishrose
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 am

Where is the article about the Queen inviting her on the show?

Englishrose.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 am

englishrose wrote:
Where is the article about the Queen inviting her on the show?

Englishrose.

The "Admin" posted that so maybe she can find the article for you.
Back to top Go down
AliceC432
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
AliceC432

PostSubject: Hey   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Susan boyle should definetly perform in front of the queen and Obama as she is amazing!!!!
I feel that she should have won bgt as she was :cyclops: amazing LOL!!!!! the only thing i would judge is her dresses that she performs in lol!!!

GO SUSAN BOYLE GO SUSAN BOYLE LOL!!!!!

we love you with all of our hearts!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:26 am

AliceC432 wrote:
Susan boyle should definetly perform in front of the queen and Obama as she is amazing!!!!
I feel that she should have won bgt as she was :cyclops: amazing LOL!!!!! the only thing i would judge is her dresses that she performs in lol!!!

GO SUSAN BOYLE GO SUSAN BOYLE LOL!!!!!

we love you with all of our hearts!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome!

Actually, I thought the dress Susan wore when singing Memories was very lovely on her. I heard the dress she wore for the "final" did not arrive until 15 minutes before she was to go on stage....so they probably didn't have time to "fit" her. But if I was Susan, I would have chosen a pretty color instead.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 am

I am thrilled for Susan. I hope she performs for both Obama and the Queen. I don't see why Obama can't be a fan, after all we all are and he's no different in that respect.

It's not surprising that the Queen or Obama have asked Susan to perform. Susan has that amazing voice that just has such a profound affect on people. I see these invitations as merely the beginning.
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Yaaay Susan.Perform for the Queen!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:47 am

Quote :
As far as Obama goes, he's only doing it because the US was behind Susan. I don't like Obama and he just wants to look good in the publics eye.

i'm with you on that one.Anything to look good and rub elbows with Susan.Hurray if she performs for the Queen but i'd stay away from that knucklehead we have for a Pres.

He just got back from his America Sux tour.I wish he'd just leave and find a country he loves.

If she does this then it should be for the American people-i honestly don't think she'd understand what an idiot he is.
God Bless,
boxerpaws NO FAN OF OBAMA'S.i voted for Gov Huckabee!
PS if i were well and had the $ i'd be on the way to Britain/France till his term is up. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://shehastalent.ning.com/
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Multilingual

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 am

Maybe I would end my exile in Israel which has the most amazing socialized medical care. I can't live in perhaps the wealthiest, most influencial country of its size, where people live in mortal fear of no universal health insurance. This FIRST thing I did was to get my travel health policy when I went to the states in March.

Sorry to get off topic, but the conversation has gotten into a little bit of USA criticism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
selimron
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
selimron

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:54 am

Can she sing for the Queen? I thought only the Winner had that priviledge. I think The Queen would rather have Susan perform for her. I can't imagine Dversity would be her kind of "talent". But as am a USA person, I really don't know all the ins and outs of BGT. I do think The Queen would enjoy Susan's performance much more!!!
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 am

Definitely the Queen would prefer Susan!!
Back to top Go down
selimron
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
selimron

PostSubject: selimron   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:17 am

If the Queen wants Susan to perform for her, then susan should do it. The same for our President Obama - he seems like a pleasant person as well as his wife and children.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 am

selimron wrote:
If the Queen wants Susan to perform for her, then susan should do it. The same for our President Obama - he seems like a pleasant person as well as his wife and children.

I would love to see Susan performing at the White House! I hear she is supposed to perform on America's Got Talent if she is up to it at the time. It's nice they are being flexible with Susan because that way she won't be under any extra pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen wants Susan!   The Queen wants Susan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen wants Susan!
Page 1 of 1