Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Empty
PostSubject: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:37 am

This is interesting. Also, funny & cute to learn that Susan has a huge crush on Piers! And I loved Piers comparing Susan to Rocky!!

http://www.susan-boyle.com/video/Judges-on-Susan-Boyle-May-26-09
Back to top Go down
englishrose
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Yes I saw something on TV about Susan's crush on Piers,
I wonder what song she will sing on Saturday?

SHE HAS GOT TO WIN:
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:20 am

englishrose wrote:
Yes I saw something on TV about Susan's crush on Piers,
I wonder what song she will sing on Saturday?

SHE HAS GOT TO WIN:

I'm so curious, too, about the new song. I know she was seen with a bunch of Andrew Lloyd Webber songs, so maybe another of his?
Back to top Go down
englishrose
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Today it was written that Susan was upset by strangers outside her hotel,
Also it is rumoured that she was annoyed with Piers after him saying that the 12 yr old
boy was far the best singer in the competition so far.
Piers has denied she was upset with him but said the strain is getting to her and she was considering leaving the competition.
I do hope she dosen't as she has accomplished much since being on the show and I'm sure she has a great future ahead of her.

Englishrose.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:39 am

IT said she said the "f" word. well you know what? I'm surprised she hasn't used it before. People seem to forget that Susan does have a mental handicap, and if you notice when people talk to her in interviews she sometimes looks a bit confused as to what they are saying at first.
But she's also a grown woman and she has feelings just like the rest of us and can only take so much stress and pressure. AND, she's not used to that kind of pressure. I'm sure she was protected by her family as much as possible.
I just hope that people/paparazzi leave her alone. From what I understand it was a reporter who was badgering her.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:43 am

I also read it was a reporter that got her upset....maybe deliberately trying to do that?

I'm sure soaring to worldwide fame in such a brief time plus competing is stressful for her. I only pray that Susan will gather herself together with God's help and do a wonderful performance again.

We still love her no matter what she decides though.
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:37 pm

if this is the worst thing Susan has ever done it's much ado about nothing.One of those sleazy rag papers decided to make much of this-in fact LIED about the incident.

There's been a number of these sleezy rags putting out terrible stuff lately.It sounds like they're actually trying to ruin her rep and thus her chances of winning.It would be a good time to stick to the REAL fan sites-the more you click on these news rags the higher their rank gets.
They're not worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://shehastalent.ning.com/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:14 am

boxerpaws wrote:
if this is the worst thing Susan has ever done it's much ado about nothing.One of those sleazy rag papers decided to make much of this-in fact LIED about the incident.

There's been a number of these sleezy rags putting out terrible stuff lately.It sounds like they're actually trying to ruin her rep and thus her chances of winning.It would be a good time to stick to the REAL fan sites-the more you click on these news rags the higher their rank gets.
They're not worth it.

True....I read at Susan-Boyle.com that much of her comments were taken out of context. Like you say, those papers are just trying to sell more and will say anything to do it.
Back to top Go down
englishrose
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:39 am

Susan has been taken to a different hotel away from the rest of the finalist.
She indeed had her bags packed at one point but all that is forgotten now.
What the reporters perhaps don't realise Susan comes from a very small
village in Scotland and London must seem another world altogether.

I wish her well for Saturdays Final she is still favourite to win.
There is so much pressure to this years show it's electrifying.

I felt sorry a little Holly Steel who completely broke down but was
allowed a second chance and got the judges vote to go to the final.

Englishrose.
Back to top Go down
Maidenstrooper
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Maidenstrooper

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:58 pm

All of this has got to be a little overwhelming for Susan. It's a good thing it wasn't me getting pestered because I do not know if I would have been as gracious as only using the "f" word. This woman is not use to being under such scrutiny, 24/7. If people cannot understand that part of it, then I just do not know what on earth to think. Journalists should (a)- know better and (b)- be kept at arms length at all times, no matter who it is. It's an invasion of a person's right to a bit of privacy without people constantly seeking to find fault or anything else that is not their business. Susan has accomplished more in one month than any one of the photo-journalists has in their whole life and she has done it with more class and style.

Maidenstrooper

:flower:

Go Susan!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance   Interesting:  Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting: Piers & Amanda about Susan's semi-final performance
Page 1 of 1