Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Is the show set?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Is the show set? Empty
PostSubject: Is the show set?   Is the show set? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Truthfully, I'm not being biased here, this is just a personal view. But I feel that even though the auditions are not quite over, there's not going to be any one as good as Susan. Shes had over 100million youtube hits, fan sites all over the world and shes' been on countless news stations and shows etc. I just feel unless there's a reason she can't make it to the finals, she's definitely, 100% won. Anybody else got the same opinion?
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Bruno
Bruno

Is the show set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the show set?   Is the show set? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:58 pm

I have not the same opinion (lol am I the French Simon Cowell ?)...
I would be happy if she wins but the competition is there... we cannot deny other people can be the winner...
For me the most important is that BGT was a tremplin for Susan's career to come...
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Is the show set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the show set?   Is the show set? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:08 am

Well, I haven't seen alot of the other competitors....I'm sure there must be at least a couple of really good ones, too. But I really hope Susan wins.....she has a tremendous voice and such emotion when she sings. Emotion that touches people's hearts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is the show set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the show set?   Is the show set? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the show set?
Page 1 of 1