Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Can't Wait for New Performance

Go down 
+4
Admin
Bruno
boxerpaws
Debp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Can't Wait for New Performance Empty
PostSubject: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:26 am

I guess you all are just like me....eagerly awaiting Susan's next performance on BGT. I wonder what she will sing? I've heard she might sing Whistle Down the Wind....but I don't know if that would be such a good song to sing for the competition.
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:19 am

me too.Can hardly wait for May23.
I also heard she is going to do Whistle Down The Wind.And she did sing it on one of her interviews.I'll post the you tube here if it's not here already.

I also read this story that she slipped that the judges had been tipped off.Another one of these goofy stories that get reported.I read what Susan said in this interview and i don't know how anyone could have taken that away from the quote.
Will post that here too for discussion.I think i'd take most of what the media prints or says with a grain of salt and sort out the truth from the baloney.
The next performance is what we're looking forward to!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://shehastalent.ning.com/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:45 am

boxerpaws wrote:
me too.Can hardly wait for May23.
I also heard she is going to do Whistle Down The Wind.And she did sing it on one of her interviews.I'll post the you tube here if it's not here already.

I also read this story that she slipped that the judges had been tipped off.Another one of these goofy stories that get reported.I read what Susan said in this interview and i don't know how anyone could have taken that away from the quote.
Will post that here too for discussion.I think i'd take most of what the media prints or says with a grain of salt and sort out the truth from the baloney.
The next performance is what we're looking forward to!!!!

I did hear Susan say on a video that the producers had found her. But I still think the judges were unaware of her talent. The producers probably wanted to shock the judges.

And, yes, the next performance will be great to see.
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:04 am

I want Susan to sing a winning song !
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:31 am

Bruno wrote:
I want Susan to sing a winning song !

Yes, I know what you mean. Something that will really move and touch people as her first performance did.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:00 am

I'd quite like to hear her singing 'My heart will go on' but in her own unique way with her own style and tempo etc.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:00 am

SusanFTW wrote:
I'd quite like to hear her singing 'My heart will go on' but in her own unique way with her own style and tempo etc.

That would be a good one for sure.
Back to top Go down
nikkirae
nikkirae

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Good morning, and YES!! That would be a great song.. 'My Heart Will Go On'- I do seriously wonder what she'll sing- and I'll be glued to watching her.

I do like the new layout, very nice!!
Back to top Go down
Aikengmom
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Aikengmom

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:56 pm

I just want to hear more of what is going on with her and hope she gets a cd out soon for all of us to own.
I wish they would let us hear her sing during the competition instead of making us wait and wait.
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
IvoryMist

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:03 am

I have read where Susan is keeping her song a secret.....whether that is true or not, don't know!

She has some tough competition ...have you heard James Pugh...I think that is his name...he sings a song from Les Miserables too....and he certainly impressed the judges.
Actually I think he and Susan would sound very good doing a duet....similar voices.

Whether Susan wins or not she still has a record deal in the works!

Susan Boyle Rocks!
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:03 am

what we really need is for the British Fans to give us an exact date of the performance,what time to call in,someone who can covert this to OUR time and the NUMBER to call.

We really do want to vote for her here in the US but unless we get info we'll be left out in helping Susan out.

if there is a British fan here PLS PLS (begging)give us this info!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:27 pm

boxerpaws wrote:
what we really need is for the British Fans to give us an exact date of the performance,what time to call in,someone who can covert this to OUR time and the NUMBER to call.

We really do want to vote for her here in the US but unless we get info we'll be left out in helping Susan out.

if there is a British fan here PLS PLS (begging)give us this info!!

I'll keep you all informed Wink.
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Terrific!!!

Thanks so much Susan.Will get the word out to other places to so we can make sure as many of her US fans get to vote as possible!
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
IvoryMist

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Where do you vote...online or by phone?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm

IvoryMist wrote:

By Phone. For USA it will cost quite a bit more though.
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
IvoryMist

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Can Canada vote too?
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:22 am

SusanFTW wrote:
IvoryMist wrote:

By Phone. For USA it will cost quite a bit more though.

Be very careful.....if you do not have an "international phone plan", it will be quite costly. You could buy an international phone card, if you really want to vote for Susan.

Several years ago I let a pastor friend from Nepal call to his home a few times to Nepal. I had no clue....thought it would be a dollar or two a minute.....it was $5 a minute!! When my bill came for that month, it was $85 for just the Nepal calls!!

Thankfully, the customer service rep at the phone company worked it out for me and I didn't get stuck with that big bill.
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

I wonder if it is really possible to call from outside the UK ?
In the case it is possible the fee would be high anyhow... unless people phone through Internet...

I know there are international calls possible when we have the Eurovision Song Contest in Europe but for that in the case of BGT which is national I don't know if it would work specially from the American Continent...

What I mean is it is a British contest...
Can people from the Republic of Ireland phone ? Susan has Irish roots and I guess a lot of people from Ireland want to phone too...

Maybe we can ask directly the British Got Talent official site directly ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Yes, republic of Ireland can vote. I'll email the BGT customer service and see what they say.
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
IvoryMist

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:04 am

I copied this from another board:

We need help from The UK Fans, please
Fans around the world would like to vote for Susan Boyle when the phone line is open.

Please reply to this post and let us know if you are willing to keep us updated with the semi final information.

First, we need to know the TV schedule (In UK time, we'll do the time conversion).
And we need to know the phone number when the show starts.
Then we need to know when the phone line is open and how long it will be opened.
Please let US know. Thank you very much.

‹ Welcome to Susan Boyle Fan Club Contact Susan Boyle ›
» Login or register to post comments Printer-friendly version
Re: Need Voting info from The UK Fans
Submitted by rich_lev on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 13:05.
Sorry, all you people outside the United Kingdom, but you definitely WON'T be able to vote (voting lines will only accept calls originating in the UK).

The next best thing you can do is to ask a UK-based "proxy" to vote on your behalf.
»
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:13 am

I thought that perhaps outside the UK you'd be able to vote but obviously not. If anybody wants to vote let me know, I'll write down a list and get a group together to all vote for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:13 pm

IvoryMist wrote:

The next best thing you can do is to ask a UK-based "proxy" to vote on your behalf.
»

Still the "proxy" won't be able to vote twice... once for him and one more call for the other fan...
Back to top Go down
biggysmalls
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
biggysmalls

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait for New Performance   Can't Wait for New Performance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Wait for New Performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Susan Boyle :: Susan Boyle Discussion-
Jump to: