Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Susans painting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Looks like it's the artists who are getting it on it now.
Susans painting. 220px-Susan_Boyle
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Well that's to be expected I suppose. As long as they don't do portraits on black velvet......
All in all, it's a pretty good painting. It does make me wish I had kept up with my art classes.
Back to top Go down
will :D
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
will :D

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:58 am

I saw this on Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.susanboyle-bgt.co.uk
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 am

A very good likeness!
Back to top Go down
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Multilingual

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Sorry to sound jaded today. Yes, this is a beautiful painting. But it looks to me like everyone is cashing in on Susan except Susan herself. Does anyone know if she is receiving any kind of income from her fame? Is she able to move to a residence with the proper means of ensuring her privacy?

All I can see are $ or Euro or Pounds Sterling in Simon's eyes in that video. He is already worth $200M according to Wikipedia. I sure haven't read anything about a Simon Crowell Philanthropic Foundation. I am sure that when Susan amasses her fortune, she will be one of the most charitable people on this earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Simon Cowell as a philanthropic? Egads, someone get me a medic......*faints*
Simon parting with his "hard" earned money, now that is something I would pay to see.....whitening his teeth doesn't count either.
But in the video when he cups his face with his hands and has that dreamy wistful look, you can bet your bottom dollar that "ca-ching, ca-ching" is what's going on in his brain.

The sad truth is that anyone who wants to make a quick buck at Susan's expense is going to do just that. I'll wait until there is an "official" Susan site, and buy official Susan products. Unless I know my money is going to Susan, it's staying right here in my pocket. (Well actually it's my husband's pocket, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him)

I've heard her say she has no desire to move from the only home she's ever known, but she might not have a choice thanks to the media.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 am

I think Susan must be getting paid for her interviews with the "morning shows", Extra and ET, etc. At least I certainly hope so!! It would be very unfair for Susan not to be paid for those interviews.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 am

Well if they pay "octomom" then they damn well better be paying Susan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Susans painting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susans painting.   Susans painting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susans painting.
Page 1 of 1