Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Tribute Video to Michael Jackson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Tribute Video to Michael Jackson   Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
Bruno
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Video to Michael Jackson   Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm

I will never understand why he wanted to become white...
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Video to Michael Jackson   Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 am

Bruno wrote:

Perhaps some others will know more about this....but I had thought he had some sort of skin problem and perhaps that was part of the cure?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Video to Michael Jackson   Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Bruno wrote:

He didn't actually want to become white, Bruno. The trouble is that is what the press reports and this is what the public listen to, and Michael didn't get to voice what happened. The press were reporting that he was bleaching his skin but Michael's dermatologist came out and said it would literally take thousands of gallons to turn him white. The truth is Michael did have a skin disease called Vitiligo, it came from his fathers side of the family which is why he turned white, did anybody notice that Latoya has actually also become a little lighter, but because she wasn't selling millions of albums, the press never reported it. If you followed him throughout the years you'll notice that over time whilst performing he'd gradually get lighter and lighter, that's because he was using cream to try and cover up the white patches and of course it did make him look different. When Lee Thomas the TV Anchorman started turning white, the press didn't start reporting that he wanted to be white and he no longer wanted to be black but Michael Jackson does it and they start reporting what is, well, bull. Michael was proud to be black but he couldn't be, Michael never liked the way he looked, he didn't even want to look in a mirror because he never liked what he saw. And then the plastic surgery, something else people don't understand. The press never report that his father and family used to make fun and called him 'Big Nose', I think that would make me want to change. It's quite upsetting to see that the only people who understand Michael were his fans, friends and family. Not everybody liked Elvis Presley, but they all know the truth so why can't the press just LEAVE Michael alone, even know he's gone they're coming up with strange, ridiculous stories. I think I was a fool for believing that Michael would finally be at peace once he was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Video to Michael Jackson   Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Bruno wrote:

He didn't actually want to become white, Bruno. The trouble is that is what the press reports and this is what the public listen to, and Michael didn't get to voice what happened. The press were reporting that he was bleaching his skin but Michael's dermatologist came out and said it would literally take thousands of gallons to turn him white. The truth is Michael did have a skin disease called Vitiligo, it came from his fathers side of the family which is why he turned white, did anybody notice that Latoya has actually also become a little lighter, but because she wasn't selling millions of albums, the press never reported it. If you followed him throughout the years you'll notice that over time whilst performing he'd gradually get lighter and lighter, that's because he was using cream to try and cover up the white patches and of course it did make him look different. When Lee Thomas the TV Anchorman started turning white, the press didn't start reporting that he wanted to be white and he no longer wanted to be black but Michael Jackson does it and they start reporting what is, well, bull. Michael was proud to be black but he couldn't be, Michael never liked the way he looked, he didn't even want to look in a mirror because he never liked what he saw. And then the plastic surgery, something else people don't understand. The press never report that his father and family used to make fun and called him 'Big Nose', I think that would make me want to change. It's quite upsetting to see that the only people who understand Michael were his fans, friends and family. Not everybody liked Elvis Presley, but they all know the truth so why can't the press just LEAVE Michael alone, even know he's gone they're coming up with strange, ridiculous stories. I think I was a fool for believing that Michael would finally be at peace once he was gone.

Yes, his brothers did make fun of his nose. Also, I heard the first plastic surgery was because he broke his nose.

I believe Michael made his peace with God. In that, he is truly at peace in the place where there is no more suffering or pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Video to Michael Jackson   Tribute Video to Michael Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribute Video to Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1