Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

An inspiration to us all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LovinBoyle
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
LovinBoyle

An inspiration to us all Empty
PostSubject: An inspiration to us all   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 am

From the moment Susan opened her mouth, something special captivated the audience, bringing families together, and more importantly brining faith to mankind. How one woman can behold such grace, passion, flare and talent I will never know but i must say that in these hard times of the recession where money is tight and times are rough, Susan gives us the power and the courage to soldier on through it all. She walked on that stage with not a care in the world about what anybody thought of her and she won the entire world over with that increidble voice, no longer is she the "crazy lady" she is somebody, she is Susan Boyle!
Back to top Go down
hotmomma
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
hotmomma

PostSubject: God Bless Susan   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:52 am

Through the difficult times of war, when people are dying throughout the world, we needed some inspiration. Along came Susan Boyle. Who did not feel touched by her, the power she beholds in her voice. She is a fantastic lady. On the final, what grace she had when she didn't win. May the lord look upon this magnificent lady and shine upon her, smile upon her and most importantly, may she smile upon us.

I am deeply humbled to have listened to you. You magnificent lady.
Back to top Go down
LovinBoyle
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
LovinBoyle

PostSubject: Re: An inspiration to us all   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 am

Yes, when susan didn't win and took it with such pride and grace I still found myself praising the lord as she walked off the stage knowing that she had won the hearts of millions and that no matter what she is a truly amazing woman with a heart as big as her voice. I sometimes find myself at night praising halleluja to the lord for blessing us with such an incredible woman. Some people find my religousness very strange as I believe that God is always with us and that he sent Susan as an angel to guide us through and to help us see that true beauty is on the inside, deep within your soul is where reel beauty lies and Susan teaches us just that.
Back to top Go down
hotmomma
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
hotmomma

PostSubject: Re: An inspiration to us all   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 am

God of Love,
I thank You for Susan Boyle
who is easy to love.
I thank You for her

Help her to cope with those who are difficult to love.
When they meet her with criticism
and wild expectations,
when they ignore her
or try her to their will,
let her recognize their flaws and their dangers.
But then let her remember your attitude toward them,
and lead her to see them
in the light of Your love
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An inspiration to us all   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 am

It sounds like Susan has definitely inspired both of you! I don't think I can add to what you've said, it all sums it up very well. Welcome to the forum and blessings to you both.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: An inspiration to us all   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:06 am

Hi to both of you. Yes, Susan has a wonderful gift from God that has touched so many!! It's wonderful that her dream is finally coming true. She is a dear, humble person (love her sense of humor, too)....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An inspiration to us all   An inspiration to us all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An inspiration to us all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: