Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Empty
PostSubject: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 am

After 3 wonderful performances, Susan has been advised to take a rest. Hopefully, she can join the tour again later.

I noticed this tour was heavily scheduled....every night except for a couple days nearer the end of the tour. Also, there are a few matinees, too. I thought this might be difficult on Susan since she is just recovering.

We still love Susan even if she cannot perform a tightly scheduled tour!! God bless her!!

http://www.itv.com/news/articles/susan-boyle-pulls-out-of-concert-88345129.html
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 am

I just watched a video of Susan performing in Glasgow with the BGT tour. Perhaps the news of her pulling out were overexaggerated?

I'll post the video in the video section.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 am

Read today that Susan only missed 2 shows and is back performing with the tour!!
Back to top Go down
selimron
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
selimron

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 am

I think Susan should skip the rest of the tour and concentrate on her newfound Stardom. She has a right o be "tired" after the 7 weeks of the British Press hounding her night and day.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 am

selimron wrote:
I think Susan should skip the rest of the tour and concentrate on her newfound Stardom. She has a right o be "tired" after the 7 weeks of the British Press hounding her night and day.

True, 7 weeks of that would tire us all out.

I wonder how many more days are left in the BGT tour? I've been wanting to send Susan a card and asking her if she can sing The Impossible Dream.
Back to top Go down
selimron
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
selimron

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 am

I have been wondering if Susan is back on the BGT Tour and what (if anything) are in her future plans. I play her songs every day (they make me feel good). She has an amazing Gift from God. Who cares what she looks like!!! Actually, I think she looks just fine as is! We had Kate Smith and she was no beauty but she could SING!!!!
Susan is Britain's Kate Smith.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:48 am

selimron wrote:
I have been wondering if Susan is back on the BGT Tour and what (if anything) are in her future plans. I play her songs every day (they make me feel good). She has an amazing Gift from God. Who cares what she looks like!!! Actually, I think she looks just fine as is! We had Kate Smith and she was no beauty but she could SING!!!!
Susan is Britain's Kate Smith.

Yes, Susan has been performing most of the BGT tour stops. She just missed a few here and there. But I read others on the tour have taken off, too, now and then. You can see alot of her performances taken by audience members at Susan-Boyle.com.

Simon has signed Susan to a 2 record contract I read. He was kind enough to offer to let her out of it if her health could not take it. But Susan wants to be a singing star and is going to record.

I also think Susan looks fine. She is very charming, sincere and has a wonderful sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
selimron
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
selimron

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Is Susan going to sing for the Queen? I heard that she was going to but I don't have any conformation of that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 pm

selimron wrote:
Is Susan going to sing for the Queen? I heard that she was going to but I don't have any conformation of that.

I know the Queen did personally want Susan to sing but if she'll be able to because she didn't actually win the competition seems to be a bit of a mystery. I suppose we'll have to wait until the Royal Variety to find out.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour   Breaking news:  Susan pulls out of BGT tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Susan pulls out of BGT tour
Page 1 of 1