Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Welcome Domani

Go down 
+3
M L
Domani
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Domani, welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Thank you! It's my pleasure to be here. I almost started a forum myself for Susan, but I don't know where to find all the information you people are finding!

I've got a few people that I post with regularly who just love Susan. I'm going to send them the link to join. BRB
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Excited To Be Here   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 pm

I am very pleased to be a part of this group. Susan Boyle has a voice I could listen to all day and I hope we get a CD ASAP because I'm wearing out Cry Me A River, Killing Me Softly and I Dreamed A Dream!
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 am

M L wrote:
I am very pleased to be a part of this group. Susan Boyle has a voice I could listen to all day and I hope we get a CD ASAP because I'm wearing out Cry Me A River, Killing Me Softly and I Dreamed A Dream!

I hear ya! I'd love to hear her sing "Memories".

Did I miss the 2nd audition? Does she need to perform again? I normally don't watch AI and obviously don't get BGT so I'm not sure if I've missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:28 am

Domani wrote:
M L wrote:

I hear ya! I'd love to hear her sing "Memories".

Did I miss the 2nd audition? Does she need to perform again? I normally don't watch AI and obviously don't get BGT so I'm not sure if I've missed anything.

They're still doing all the other auditions around the country (well they've finished but thats what they're showing on TV) I think there 2 or 3 weeks left of that and then they'll have to audition again to go through to the next round.
Back to top Go down
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 am

I'd love to hear what the others would want to hear her sing. Music of the Night is one. And while I never thought anyone should dare sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow but Miss Judy Garland, now I would give up my entire supply of cashmere yarn to hear Susan sing that!

And Dream a Little Dream of Me. There are so many songs I've been waiting to hear recrafted by a beautiful voice that was pure and natural. Susan has the ability to phrase and put in a nuance that is totally missing from today's music, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 am

Cashmere yarn!!! OMG.......I would love to try to make something with that. I've just gotten back into crocheting. I love doing it. I'm doing everything from afghans to stuffed animals to aurigarumi to hats......But I haven't done anything with "good" stuff yet.

But, back to the subject at hand, It would be nice to hear some modern songs, ballads, like Celine Dion does. She certainly has the range to sing them. I believe someone said she has a 5 octave range. I don't even have a 1/2 octave. I'm musically disabled.
Back to top Go down
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
M L

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 am

NOBODY would ever call me a singer. I think I've heard better out of my freind's parrot than what I could do. And I would listen to Susan sing the proverbial phone book at this point.

Hey, as for cashmere or "the good stuff," if and when you want to get into that, I am a terrible enabler. I know where all the good stuff is and for the good prices. My husband says supporting Susan Boyle's CDs and concert tickets has to be less expensive than my yarn habit. LOL Embarassed
Back to top Go down
nikkirae
nikkirae

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 am

Hello.. Domani sent me the link to this site, and here I am.

I listened to Susan's audition the day after it aired, and in all honesty I have never heard a voice that has touched me the way hers did, and continues to each time I hear her. She is proof to me that dreams should never die.

Thanks Domani for the heads up on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Domani

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 am

Hey Nikki!

Glad you made it. There's already some really nice people here. I sent Madness the link too, so hopefully she'll join. It sure beats the MSN thread where they're so nasty.
Back to top Go down
nikkirae
nikkirae

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 am

If I wanted to change my avitar how would I go about that?
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
boxerpaws

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 am

"Did I miss the 2nd audition? Does she need to perform again? I normally don't watch AI and obviously don't get BGT so I'm not sure if I've missed anything."
Could you possibly set up something for the fans from other countries-like the US-who only know of Ms Boyle from You Tube and don't really know how BGT works.
I also got wind that she will have to perform again on MAY 23 and that a phone no and time to call will be put out there so we CAN call from the US.

Can you please keep us updated and also set out exactly how BGT works?
Getting anxious to hear her next performance!!
God Bless,
"bp"
Back to top Go down
http://shehastalent.ning.com/
nikkirae
nikkirae

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 am

Good post boxer.. yes I don't know how BGT works either- I do assume its somewhat like American Idol- It would be so nice if they set a phone line up so the rest of the world could vote.. haha but I got a feeling it would be a bit one sided, as long as we dont get to see the show we'd only have Susan to vote for.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:25 am

Hi and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 pm

BGT is exactly the same as AI really, they travel the country doing auditions which go on for about six weeks which gives the contestans time to prepare for the sem-finals. So in a few weeks the live shows will begin.
Back to top Go down
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Multilingual

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Susan FTW. Thanks for being an awesome moderator here. I would like to send you the priestly blessing from Israel:

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He cause his countenance to shine upon you and grant you peace, amen.

The same in Hebrew:

יברכך הי וישמרך: יאר הי פניו אילך ויחנך: ישא הי פניו אליך וישם לך שלום: אמן.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
Sponsored content

Welcome Domani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Domani   Welcome Domani Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Domani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: