PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Share | 

Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Susan Boyle Hello. You may have heard in the press that I am quitting Britain's Got Talent. I'd like to confirm I am not quitting the show. To all my Facebook fans, thank you for your interest - I hope I do well for you all, and I promise to do my best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm

And by the way, if any of you wish to be a FaceBook Friend of mine, please search by country Israel and my name, Mark Schwartz.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 am

Multilingual wrote:
Susan Boyle Hello. You may have heard in the press that I am quitting Britain's Got Talent. I'd like to confirm I am not quitting the show. To all my Facebook fans, thank you for your interest - I hope I do well for you all, and I promise to do my best.

Mark, I heard Susan say she does not have a computer. I wonder who has the Facebook page for her? I'm not on Facebook as I try to limit my computer usage.
Back to top Go down
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:05 am

It is a FaceBook fan club page, not a personal page, and her nephew does it for her.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:24 am

Mark, I'm going to your facebook now. My name is Deb. It'll be great to have a nice young fella like you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:27 am

Multilingual wrote:
It is a FaceBook fan club page, not a personal page, and her nephew does it for her.

That's great her nephew does it for her. I hope he lets her see some of the fan clubs and such that are routing for her.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 am

I'm not on face book either, but I had a stalker incident and for my personal safety I have been advised not to have these types of accounts. Still it would be nice to be kept in the loop, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:48 am

Why can you not write messages on her Facebook page?

Also who is selling Susan T-shirts there...and where is the profit going?
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:20 pm

It's my understanding that in order to post on Facebook, you have to register.

Like Ivory Mist, I too am curious where the profit is going for these Susan Boyle T-shirts. I have no objection whatsoever to having my money go directly to Susan to benefit Susan, but I am not willing to have my money go into someone else's pockets.
Back to top Go down
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes, when I went to that "official" webpage, I was indeed angered by the t-shirt offerings. SOMEONE is profiting and I am SURE beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Susan is not seeing one penny from this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I heard it announced on the radio that she denies all rumours about quiting the show so was glad to hear it. I've no doubt that Susan gains no profit from the T-shirts, just another thing that people use as a money maker. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:55 pm

I am registered at Facebook but that site does not allow posting.

I did see Susan holding up a t-shirt on one of her earlier videos....maybe her nephew is selling them.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:40 am

Maybe Susan needs to hire a manager (once her finances are better) to oversee this type of thing....that people need to give her a percentage of what they are selling with her likeness, etc, on it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 am

It would actually be quite bad if she quit. I'd like to know what moron starts these rumours anyway.

I think if her nephew was selling them, he'd post something on his facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Multilingual wrote:

There is a link leading to it from BGT Youtube account or BGT official site...
Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition   

Back to top Go down

Susan's Message from her Facebook account about staying in the BGT Competition
Page 1 of 1