PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Share | 

Were the judges tipped off beforehand regarding her extraordinary talent?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
strictlysusan
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Were the judges tipped off beforehand regarding her extraordinary talent?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 am

boxerpaws wrote:
i've watched the you tube video of Boyle's performance zillions of times..but then i've watched some of the other contestants and how the judges talked to them and responded to them.

If you watch JUST the Boyle video you MIGHT conclude it's a set up.

If you watch and compare the judges with the other performers(including some really lousy ones)then you can tell that it was NOT a set up.

Don't base it on the Boyle video alone. You have to see how the judges are w/ other ppl and have something to compare it to.

As for the little girl (ballerina)giving Susan a run for her money;she is good no doubt.Here is where Ms Boyle stands out.
You can listen to each of these perfomers sing and you know they are doing a popular cover song that someone else has already done. Given the choice to listen to the original or to their performance if you can say the original, or one's AS GOOD as the other ,that's one thing.Now when you listen to Susan Boyle you hear something unique and you listen to her over and over-you appreciate the original artist but truthfully you would like to listen to her version as much as or more than the other.

She has that something. I don't mean her looks. They didn't throw me at all.
Her voice IS unique. That song was her. She enveloped herself in it. She was THERE.
It was all of that.
If she can find another song that she can wrap herself in like I dreamed a dream she will be outstanding.She has a stage presence.It's not fake or contrived.It comes from the heart.
In this day and age that's rare.
I've heard a few ppl over the internet-a very few that you could count on one hand-complaining about "the hype."
This is NOT hype. What this was is a woman touching millions of ppl the world over for various and many reasons.
Hype is something media driven.In this instance it was people driven.
A Madonna,a Britney Spears..a zillion other 'rock stars' are media driven hype.
This one has been in trouble with the law,this one has done drugs,this one got drunk,this one slept with so and so,this one divorced the spouse in a few months etc etc etc.
Talent? Mostly smutty disgusting lyrics that get ppl in the news.
A sick kind of sensationalism.Maybe just maybe because MS BOYLE was none of that and actually HAS talent and chose to sing a beautiful song is why she has caught on.
She is truly a wake up call from God.

YES!! You have hit it right on! YEs, YES, YES
Back to top Go down
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Were the judges tipped off beforehand regarding her extraordinary talent?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:57 am

Boxerpaws, you have spoken from the heart. You are very insightful and express yourself in an outstanding manner in the printed form. I am sure that you are eloquent speaker as well.

Thank you for your contribution. There should be a "World's got Talent" for writing and expression with deep feelings, and you could go back to your city/town/village with your head held high, it is a million yeses for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
gradv50
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Were the judges tipped off beforehand regarding her extraordinary talent?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 am

according to ant and dec on the behind the scenes programme they did on itv2 nobody knew, ant and dec didnt know they just came in waited for their turn and did it, whether they lied or not do not know, but thats the question they were asked on the itv 2 show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were the judges tipped off beforehand regarding her extraordinary talent?   

Back to top Go down

Were the judges tipped off beforehand regarding her extraordinary talent?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3