Share | 

heard this kind of story many times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: heard this kind of story many times   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:15 am

This is a post i read from someone re Susan Boyle. it is representative of a lot of messages i read about Susan.

Quote :
This incredibly talented lady inspired me pull my shoulders back and lift me chin. I'm a 45yo woman who was in terrible auto accident 20+ yrs ago, which left me with a prosthetic eye. I've been so self conscious about my appearance. I used to say I was grateful God left my face, even though my eye was taken. But like the song Susan sang, time allowed me to see my dreams diminish, one by one. Then I lost sight of reality. God, through Susan Boyle and her singing, helps keep me on track. It is so remembered now that it is NOT the way we look, but what love and talent we have to share and to lift each other up with, that really counts. Now if I feel down, God brings Susan to mind and I listen and watch her yet again and again...lifting my spirits every time!

I cannot wait to she Susan live in concert! God has blessed her so deservingly.

You see,even if all the other talent is good to outstanding. few(if any) evoke this feeling when they sing.
Everyone is touched by Susan in some way that means something to them.
Back to top Go down
http://shehastalent.ning.com/
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:27 am

Yes, she has touched me so very much. The other day I showed Susan's video to someone who had been out of the country and travelling so she missed the big news (somehow!)....she said she got chills while listening to Susan sing.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:06 am

How many of you have watched other people's reaction to Susan singing? It's very interesting cause they all seem to do some common things. First they are leaning back, then,
I do daily battle with a number of when Susan begins to sing they lean forward. All of their eyes light up, they all smile, and at the end they are totally captivated.
Now I've lost count of the number of times I have watched the You Tube video, but I know every time I do the leaning in thing. I'm not sure I understand this, but I think it's because she's touched my soul and I want to reach out and touch her to make sure I am not dreaming.....
I do daily battle with a number of illnesses, but the worst one is the crippling severe chronic depression. Now when it gets so bad I think I cannot go on, I immediately turn on the computer and head straight for her You Tube video. Susan has brought back the sun, into my soul, and for that I shall be forever grateful to her. In many ways, I see Susan as a miracle, a gift from God in all our troubled lives.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Blue,

It is so wonderful to hear how a complete stranger has touched you in such a positive way.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 am

Domani wrote:
Blue,

It is so wonderful to hear how a complete stranger has touched you in such a positive way.

So wonderful, I agree!
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 am

That's the thing tho, she's done this for almost everyone. It isn't just her voice, it's Susan herself and the messages we all read into her music and demeanor. If she hadn't done something to touch each and every one of us, there is no way her video would now have over 120 million hits. This is why I still believe in miracles, what else could possibly describe how this woman has had such a profound effect?
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 am

Blue Moon wrote:
That's the thing tho, she's done this for almost everyone. It isn't just her voice, it's Susan herself and the messages we all read into her music and demeanor. If she hadn't done something to touch each and every one of us, there is no way her video would now have over 120 million hits. This is why I still believe in miracles, what else could possibly describe how this woman has had such a profound effect?

Yes, I believe that the Lord is working through Susan. God is using her special gift to touch others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heard this kind of story many times   

Back to top Go down

heard this kind of story many times
Page 1 of 1