Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

A couple of changes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Administrator

A couple of changes! Empty
PostSubject: A couple of changes!   A couple of changes! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 am

Hi there, I'm Marlon, the new forum Administrator. Over the next couple of months I'm going to be making a couple of changes. You'll probably notice that I've already changed the style of the forum and a couple of other graphics. There will be no changes to rules or anything like that.
There are no rules on this forum, we trust our members to be responsible in what they post and we want this forum to remain open so that members can feel comfortable and not as if they have to worry about what they post might be removed by moderators.
I have introduced a warning system though. A couple of members did decide to post some rude comments on the forum and because of this we felt we did need to introduce something. So the warning system is basically 5 stages. Each time something is posted which is clearly to offend or be rude, the user will be warned. There will be 4 warnings before a user is banned. But don't worry, this system will only be used when absolutely necessary, and only on rare occasions when something very offensive is posted on the forum.
I hope I'll fit in on this forum as the new admin and we can all get to know each other.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

A couple of changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Support :: Forum Announcements & Help-
Jump to: