Share | 

Forum input

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Forum input   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

This forum seems to be slowly kinda just, shutting itself down. I'm just wondering what you the members think we can do to help get the forum back up and running. I'm not trying to force anyone to post, I can't but perhaps you might feel more inclined to visit if you had a reason to. So please use this thread to let us know what you the members, the people who make this site, want from the forum.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum input   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 am

SusanFTW wrote:
This forum seems to be slowly kinda just, shutting itself down. I'm just wondering what you the members think we can do to help get the forum back up and running. I'm not trying to force anyone to post, I can't but perhaps you might feel more inclined to visit if you had a reason to. So please use this thread to let us know what you the members, the people who make this site, want from the forum.

Thanks!

Susan, I know what you mean. I used to like chatting with some of the members here but they just vanished.....even the moderators which is a little unusual. Usually the mods are supposed to keep the site going by posting a few topics or just answering some members.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Forum input   Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Debp wrote:
SusanFTW wrote:

Thanks!

Susan, I know what you mean. I used to like chatting with some of the members here but they just vanished.....even the moderators which is a little unusual. Usually the mods are supposed to keep the site going by posting a few topics or just answering some members.

I thought maybe sending out the newsletter might encourage a few members to post a little more as they can see what's going on but erm... I don't really know. I think most people have probably gone over to the Susan-Boyle forum. So, I don't know what to do to keep the forum going.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum input   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 am

SusanFTW wrote:
Debp wrote:
SusanFTW wrote:

Thanks!

I thought maybe sending out the newsletter might encourage a few members to post a little more as they can see what's going on but erm... I don't really know. I think most people have probably gone over to the Susan-Boyle forum. So, I don't know what to do to keep the forum going.

If you enjoy having a forum, maybe you should go with your past idea of expanding it to include other music or a combination of worldwide talent shows? Personally, I think various talent shows would be interesting.....then maybe you could have a separate section for Susan and Michael Jackson or whoever else you like? Just a thought....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Forum input   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Debp wrote:

If you enjoy having a forum, maybe you should go with your past idea of expanding it to include other music or a combination of worldwide talent shows? Personally, I think various talent shows would be interesting.....then maybe you could have a separate section for Susan and Michael Jackson or whoever else you like? Just a thought....

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, I'll work something up and then see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum input   

Back to top Go down

Forum input
Page 1 of 1