Share | 

Holly - Young Dancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Holly - Young Dancer   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 pm

there's just been a young girl, holly on Britains Got Talent, she was brilliant, I'll be honest I don't think it's a winning act but she was very good and all the judges loved her.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Was she the one who came out wearing a ballerina outfit? She was good, but not what I would call a winning performance.
Not that I am biased towards Susan or anything....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Blue Moon wrote:
Was she the one who came out wearing a ballerina outfit? She was good, but not what I would call a winning performance.
Not that I am biased towards Susan or anything....... Very Happy
No, me either Very Happy. I thought her voice was good for her age but I think especially with acts as young as that it's hard because there so much talent and when you've got somebody like Susan to be up against, everybody must be quite worried.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   Mon May 04, 2009 2:06 am

Holly had a good act, but that's just what it was. An act. If you really listen to her sing, her "real" voice comes out occasionally. And it's just the voice of a little girl. Not to take anything away from her, but she hasn't developed her voice yet.

The little boy, I forgot his name, the one that Simon had start over with a different song, now that was his real voice and he sang great.

Whether any of these people win, Susan, Holly, the little boy, or Pugh, they all have a wonderful talent and you won't be hearing the last from any of them. I'm sure Simon will be wheeling and dealing with all of them. If not him, then someone else will grab them up.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   Mon May 04, 2009 2:22 am

Domani wrote:
Holly had a good act, but that's just what it was. An act. If you really listen to her sing, her "real" voice comes out occasionally. And it's just the voice of a little girl. Not to take anything away from her, but she hasn't developed her voice yet.

The little boy, I forgot his name, the one that Simon had start over with a different song, now that was his real voice and he sang great.

Whether any of these people win, Susan, Holly, the little boy, or Pugh, they all have a wonderful talent and you won't be hearing the last from any of them. I'm sure Simon will be wheeling and dealing with all of them. If not him, then someone else will grab them up.

I'll bet there's tonnes of auditionees that Simon would love to sign up but at the end of the day it'd cost millions so I suppose he'd have to pick one. That said he has signed Andrew Johnston and has tried to sign Faryl Smith so I'm sure he can squeeze a couple more in Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   Tue May 05, 2009 3:40 am

The young girl has a good voice but I prefer Susan. Also, I think it's about time Susan gets her dream fulfilled!
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   Thu May 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Holly has years to practice, Susan has already paid her dues, so to speak. That pretty much sums up how I feel about all the child performers.
I think we all agree that this is Susan's time to shine and I honestly can't see someone coming on the show now, who has the ability to touch us, the way Susan does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly - Young Dancer   

Back to top Go down

Holly - Young Dancer
Page 1 of 1