Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySupport

Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Multilingual
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Multilingual

Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology   Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 pm

You can read the article and maybe google for the whole apology about the way he treats contestants.

Please see the article here and my nastygram to Simon.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/243760/cowells-confession-simon-says-i-was-wrong/?page=79#comments

1571. mark_schwartz@ymail.com - 14 minutes ago
I still see Simon as a bully. No matter how much he apologises, he can't take back his cruel, horrible words, which have hurt so many people's feelings.

I sincerely think that Simon, Piers and Amanda will be all but forgotten, and Susan Boyle will go on to be remembered to be the lady who gave us true hope and inspiration during a difficult time. She has shown us, that "if you can dream it, you can do it".

I hope so much that her wealth surpasses Simon's purported US$200,000,000 worth. I know that she will set up a Philanthropic Foundation which will be more generous than that of Bill Gates.

Simon, you can go back to your swanky London abode, with your head held low, it is a million "no's" for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/markhschwartz
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Debp

Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology   Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:02 am

Well, there is hope for all....even Simon. I think I've seen a big change in Simon from a few years ago. He used to be really, really nasty on American Idol but is not that harsh now. I pray that God will speak more and more to Simon's heart, and he will have a wonderful change for the good.
Back to top Go down

Yahoo Music page about Simon's apology
Page 1 of 1