Share | 

Susan's Makeover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Susan's Makeover   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 am

I just thought I'd post the slow transition of Susan Boyle. She looks wonderful!!

Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
nikkirae

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:29 am

She is amazing, its got to feel surreal for her, I cannot imagine how different her life must feel today compared to the way it was before she sang on BGT.
Back to top Go down
Nanci Blackburn
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:47 am

I think She is sooo classy . The new make over is great! She really is going to be having alot of changes to come . She has the most amazing Voice ever . I am sure she will be touring the world. I like many others cant wait for her first CD. If she ever comes to Philadelphia Pa ... Im there!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://My3Lovss@aol.com
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:06 am

WOW, I thought she looked pretty before. I do have to say, somewhere I saw pictures of her wearing something red, and I think red is her colour. She looks totally hot in red!!

The thing is, Susan had all the basics she needed, just by adding a little polish she's going to have men drooling.
Back to top Go down
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:07 am

Doesn't she look sassy, confident and strong with her polished look? It's Susan but better and it suits her. I've always liked her posture and sense of self and this is just perfect. I can imagine she would look really good in intense, saturated solid colors but this looks so professional. I think she has nice long legs in trousers. Susan gives me that Woman In Charge feel that Kate Hepburn projected. I could see her with a sweater tied around her shoulders, the wind blowing her hair and that fantastic smile that comes from her heart.

If she comes to the Pacific Northwest, I am so there to see her!
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:36 am

Egads, I just read that some people think that this change will cost Susan her fans. If that isn't utter rubbish, then I don't know what is. It's obvious that with these shallow insipid people, they are going to find fault with everything Susan does. I adored Susan before and I still adore her. For me, it was never about her appearance. It was always first and foremost her voice.
First they don't like her appearance, now they don't like the changes, sounds to me like the green eyed monster (aka Jealousy) has struck. Their problem, as I see it, Susan will be around a lot longer than they will be. Long after they are forgotten, Susan will still be singing her heart out and we will be loving every minute of it. It just goes to show you, you can't please everybody. I can hardly wait for these morons to fade away into obscurity, it's where they belong.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 pm

She looks like a completely different person in my opinion. If this does cost her fans then they weren't fans worth having in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 pm

The only thing Susan has done is what every other woman in her place would have done as well. She looks younger and is positively radiant. I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven if that small change did as much for me as it did for her. I think this new look suits her, bold and as ML said, "sassy".
I do think that as her success follows she will look absolutely stunning in concerts. No ripped jeans for this class act!
Back to top Go down
nikkirae

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:54 pm

I have never bought into the idea that clothes will make the man.. or at least I have tried to never feel that way, but it is a fact that we do feel better about ourselves when we wear flattering clothes- we're more confident, more in control- good for Susan and her 'make over', its not going to change the core Susan, and like a former poster said if she loses fans because of it they weren't much of a fan to begin with. Seems people will always need to find a fault against someone.. and I am sure this is just the beginning. Lots of jealous people in the world.

I think Susan looks great, I'm glad she looks so happy and radiant, and that the world is hers! Go Susan!!!
Back to top Go down
IvoryMist
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:09 pm

We have Rita MacNeil in Canada ...much like Susan Boyle. No one would ever make fun of her appearance!
Back to top Go down
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

SusanFTW wrote:
She looks like a completely different person in my opinion. If this does cost her fans then they weren't fans worth having in the first place.

I'd agree with you on that sentiment. If people are so shallow as to abandon Susan Boyle because she dared to get a hair cut and color her hair, they are as ridiculous and meanspirited as those who mocked her when she walked onto the stage.

And SusanFTW, I wonder if her looking like a completely different person has something to do with the fact she isn't giving the camera one of her trademark big smiles or thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Domani
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm

I think if you look at the bottom picture of Susan, she's got her hand on her hip in a "well what do you think of me now" kind of way. I think it's just the cutest picture of her. They can't make fun of her eyebrows, they can't make fun of her hair, and they can't make fun of her clothes. So there's nothing left for them to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulpalace.com/forum
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:23 pm

M L wrote:

And SusanFTW, I wonder if her looking like a completely different person has something to do with the fact she isn't giving the camera one of her trademark big smiles or thumbs up.

I think it's the glasses that do it. But she really suits them I think.

Domani wrote:

I think if you look at the bottom picture of Susan, she's got her hand on her hip in a "well what do you think of me now" kind of way. I think it's just the cutest picture of her. They can't make fun of her eyebrows, they can't make fun of her hair, and they can't make fun of her clothes. So there's nothing left for them to make fun of.

I never looked at it like that but thinking about it it does give that 'look at me now' impression.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
M L
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:11 am

You know what kills me? All this talk about her being simple because she was oxygen deprived as a baby. I was, too, and despite a few little glitches, I do just fine. (At least, I like to think I do. Wink ) There is no way that woman is "simple" if she can remember songs the way she does and you can tell by her perfect pitch that she hears the music in her head.

Nothing simple or slow about Our Susan, thank you very much. And those glasses give her an intellectual, dignified look. So for me, her new demeanor is saying what Domani pointed out, there is nothing they can pick on her about now. That hand on her hip gesture is her in the way the thumbs up and that big smile are. It is endearing exponentially and makes me smile when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:57 am

I suffered a drug reaction that was not caught in time and now have short term memory damage. I forget a lot of things now, and while it's frustrating, it also has it's funny moments.
But a lot of people now think I am slow and simple. The desire to just stick out my tongue at these people is almost overwhelming.
I agree ML, there is nothing simple or slow about our Susan. She's smashed the age barrier, she's smashed the looks barrier, that alone took more courage than I'll ever possess. This woman never ceases to amaze me, to thrill me, and to move me.
Maybe it's time for me to put my hand on my hip and just give the nasty people in my life a saucy grin.
Back to top Go down
Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
http://yapapire.blogg.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Makeover   

Back to top Go down

Susan's Makeover
Page 1 of 1