Share | 

Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:13 am

I just voted for my choice of header at Susan-Boyle.com I choose #5 because it has 2 nice photos of Susan and also shows her cat, Pebbles.

I liked some of the other banners, but there were some things about them that made me choose #5 instead as an all-around good header. There are 7 headers to vote on....whittled down from many, many more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:29 am

I think 2 looks really nice, that reminds me actually we need something new for this site. I'll get my creative head on unless anybody wants to offer their services, it will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com   Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 am

Admin wrote:
I think 2 looks really nice, that reminds me actually we need something new for this site. I'll get my creative head on unless anybody wants to offer their services, it will be appreciated.

I do not understand how to do technical stuff like making up banners for the internet sites. But I do have an artistic eye for composition, etc.

What if some of our members or you design some banners and then we all vote on our favorite? It would be fun, too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Debp wrote:
Admin wrote:

I do not understand how to do technical stuff like making up banners for the internet sites. But I do have an artistic eye for composition, etc.

What if some of our members or you design some banners and then we all vote on our favorite? It would be fun, too.

That sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://susanboyleforum.forumotion.com
Debp
Susan Boyle Forum Member
Susan Boyle Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com   Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 am

Well, the new banner that won is now displayed at Susan-Boyle.com

It's nice but I do not like the center photo since her expression is not too good on it. The other two photos on the sides are ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com   

Back to top Go down

Voting for Header at Susan-Boyle.com
Page 1 of 1